Friday, March 16

whateverandever

Many people side with the PAN around here. I’m interested to see what the new U.S. government will do in regards to this country, especially seeing how this one leans the other way. I’m talkin’ ‘bout dems, of course. And speaking of their relations, nothing happened here during that hillbilly’s visit. This place is pretty much content with many things as they already are, unlike some places where they’re not too fond of free trade.

I’ve recently switched my affiliation from Libertarian to Democrat (yeah, I can vote absentee from abroad, as well as re-register, which I have just done). I figured that I want to have some say in primaries for a change, and I’m so far interested in the candidates. This getting along act they’ve got going on is curious. I read on some British news website – the Guardian, BBC, or something – that Obama was on some 10 people that could change the world list.

We’ve had 2 parties here so far; both of them on the first 2 Saturdays that we’ve been here. Last Sunday the landlord sort of put a stop to that. She said that we could have a party once a month or so, and people have to leave by 12. That’s pretty much balls though because that’s really when people start showing up. So, whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And not too favored by the consequences of free trade, either.

Yes, please go try Huasteca!!! What the hell have you been waiting for????? You've been in SLP for ages -

A friend of a friend told me it's cool, anyway.